If it doesn't explode, you're doing it wrong.
Tell him your plans 2012-12-30
It's (almost) the last day of the year, and I'm looking back at this past year and... wow
Here's a short list of what happened in my 2012:
- I ended a nine year long-term relationship.
- I fell in and out of love with a wonderful woman. (and that's that last I'm talking about it)
- I checked myself into hospital because I was ready to kill myself.
- I've moved a thousand miles for a new job.
- I learned to open up. I finally know how much constantly burying your feelings can cost you.
- I also realized how much I love you guys. I know a lot of you invest so much in me, and I want you to know that those feelings are mutual.
Anyway, since I'm basically starting my life over from scratch, I wanted to try to be open and write about it, or anything else that happens to tickle my fancy. I don't consider myself a competent writer, but I hope to make something readable.
I'm expecting the content of this site to be for mature audiences only. I'm also expecting the content and posting schedule to be extremely random.
The design of the site is something I've been contemplating for a while. You might notice that there are no comments, no "click to read more!" buttons, It's all just one conservatively adorned easily-injestible rolling log of words. If you want to comment or talk to me about something, there's always twitter, reddit, irc, mumble and so on.
If you're wondering about the title, it's the punchline to one of my oldest friend's favorite joke. It seemed fitting.